Antibiotics For Acne May Increase Risk Of Common Illness

American Medical Associaton has reported that individuals who are taking antibiotics for acne are more inclined to get common illnesses. Studies have shown that individuals who have been taking antibiotics for acne are more than twice as likely to develop upper respitory tract infection within a year as to those individuals who are not taking antibiotics for there acne. -docguide

Where do we as acne sufferrers draw a line to undergo antibiotic intake for treatment of our acne, at the expense of our health? I am stuck between a rock and a hard place on this one. I know our health should be top priority above all else, but who I am to say that when I know that there are people out there that suffer such emotional distress that any solution is a good solution even it means taking a hit on their health.

From first hand experience I know that taking a slew of anitbiotics for extended periods of time can cause our bodies to lower its immunity, when do you draw the line, do you stop yourself, or do you need a doctor to tell you?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need to to thank you for this great read!
! I absolutely enjoyed every bit of it. I have
got you saved as a favorite to check out new stuff you post…

My web page: cheap desks 2013

10:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Disclaimer: I am not a doctor, the information found on this site is through personal research. If you misuse the information provided by this site, I hold no resposibility for any side effects or injury that you may experience, this is not limited to itching, burning, drying, peeling, and scarring of your skin.

Powered by Blogger